Monday, September 11, 2017

Things to come...

We are well into 2017 now. The shows have been flowing and art making is happening. This past weekend we had the watercolor basics class at the Foundry Cafe and Market in Lebanon, IL, and those ladies were a great time!

I wanted to give you an update on what is around the corner for the rest of September and October.

In two weeks I will be at The Edwardsville Art Fair in Edwardsville ,IL. Come out and see me!
http://edwardsvilleartscenter.com/edwardsville-art-fair-2/

The next Event on the calendar is the Fall Festival in Lebanon, IL on Oct. 7th 9am to 5pm. This event is great. I can clean out the left overs from the year, and get some other fun art pieces out for purchase. I am going to create some hand-painted greeting cards this year, and offer some small painting for sale too. 


Next on the list for October is a Calligraphy class in Lebanon, IL on Oct. 9th (Columbus Day) from 11am to 12:30pm at the Foundry Cafe and Market  All supplies are provided. Please call or email to sign up for this event as space is limited. Call Nicole Shanks 618-670-9625 or email 1artdream@gmail.com


The final event on the calendar which puts us halfway through October is the last Art fair of the year that I do every year. The Art in the Park in Highland, IL is Oct. 14th and 15th. Come out to view an purchase art at this beautiful event in a quiet town in southern Illinois. 

This is all I have on the calendar for now. I will send out another update once I have added some winter workshops that will get us through until Art fair season begins again. 
Remember to get out and support your local artists and community!





No comments:

Post a Comment